Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 9 - home sick!!!

Today I was incredibly home sick, I think it was due to a number of factors
1. I have been away from home and haven't seen my family for 5 and a half almost 6 months!
2. I have left my London friends behind
3. The world cup fever at home is apparently insane!

Today it threatened that it was going to rain (which it didn't) so Sophia and I went for a long 2 hour walk along the Fjord this morning, seeing trains, ships, sail boats and ducks (her favourite, well as well as the trains) it was lovely. My arms and back are getting a tan again which is amazing yay, but the rest of me is still lilly white, it is embarrassing!!!!!

This afternoon after been thrown up on again by Fredric (luckily non on my clothes this time) Sophia and I had a tea party with all the Characters from "in the night Garden" so Iggle Piggle, Upsie Downsie, they were all there.

We drew pictures with chalk and felt types all afternoon and played in side because it did look like it was going to rain and here you don't wait for it to start to rain because within 2 seconds you are drenched, so there was no chance taking!

Nothing to funny happened,
stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment