Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 13

Today is Monday so Julia and Sophia went to their mom's and tots group this morning and Frederick and I were left at the house. So I did the laundry and tied Sophia room and played with Frederick till his lunch time nap.

Then Sophia, Frederick and I played together in the afternoon. Sophia and I are playing with play dough and cutters.

What I didn't tell you yesterday because I was a bit Knackered after our little hike was about our trip back. We took a different route home from the hike then on the way there. We took a shorter Ferry only about 10min to the other side of the Fjord and then drove around it and back to the house. The way we took back was through the farmlands (but still on the sides of the Fjords, there are Fjords every where so when I say Fjord is often a different one to the one I have been speaking about) The farmlands hand the most beautiful farms with their paddocks with sheep and cows that went right up to the waters edge it was amazing!

Stat tuned for more adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment