Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 3- boxed in!!!!

Well we moved into the beautiful house today, we have been unpacking boxes all day, I have never moved and am seriously put off ever moving house!!!! If I see another box again it will be to soon! But it was so much fun doing little Sophia's room today and my flat this evening. I will be a pro mom and mover when I need to move one day. haha. No the moving wasn't bad just really exhausting, my feet are pounding.

It was such a beautiful day the sun has been shining bright since 3am this morning and still going strong now at 10:50pm. The Fjords were full of activity today, sail and speed boats going this way and that, truly a different life style!

I have truly been blessed with the most amazing family, who included me in everything and ask me what I think on this which is really nice. I have my own flat in the house with a lounge/ kitchen bathroom and bedroom as well as private entrance. The family has stocked the kitchen and have put in Sky tv onto my flat screen, I have a bedroom with a couch and a single bed (something I am going to have to get used to as I haven't slept in a single since i was about 15 but that is ok, I just hope I don't roll out! I am a bit of a restless sleeper and move all over the show.

So as I said earlier we unpacked the boxes today, we have almost finished the kitchen and the children's rooms and have a few more things to do tot he lounge as well as the children's lounge (which is my lounge as well) We really accomplished a lot today I am really proud! So nothing to exciting or interesting that happened to me today other than toning my thighs and arms from squatting to lift boxes :) so positives all round.

Tomorrow I have off ( I don't work weekends) but the family is going into town to sort out a few things and I am going with the see a few things and to get a Norwegian sim card so I can use my phone again ( t has been switched off since i arrived here, what a killer talk about cold turkey on that as well as Facebook as I can only go on at night, which is a change in my life haha)

More updates tomorrow and so pictures soon ! I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment