Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 15 & 16

Well nothing to exciting happened yesterday. I took Sophia down to Vaulen beach for the morning where she charmed some old ladies having a walk. I have been taking both Children in the afternoons for this week so that Julia and try and finish organising the house etc. So while Frederick was entertained by his baby gym, Sophia and I baked cup cakes. She has a very healthy respect for the oven and while it was on she was o scared to come anywhere near it. Not even to look at the cup cakes baking, she kept saying No, hot- hot-hot, poor sausage!

Today we went to the animal farm in Stavanger. There were the normal pigs, goats, cows chickens, ducks, rabbits and horses oh yes and some sheep. It was so cute I showed Sophia how to feed the goat the grass stalks, she was a bit nervous at first but then was giggling ever time the goat took the grass from her hand, it was so sweet.

This afternoon after seeing all the animals, singing old Mac Donald for 30min straight (no lies, if i hear it one more time I think I will flip!!!! OR turn into old Mac Donald!) and Sophia favourite book at the moment is "what the lady bird heard" it is really sweet but I read it 6 times just today! The Lord has granted me patients and for that I am soooooo grateful otherwise I might have pulled a Sylvia Plath by now! We painted chickens using her hand print as the chicken, as she is not 2 yet I got her to hold the crayon while I drew with her to add on the eyes feet and beak, they are really sweet!

This evening I finally got myself together and went for a run, it is only the second time since I have been here and September 26 is only getting sooner, I have sooooooo much work to do!

Anyway Stay tuned for more adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment