Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 8- The beach

Today past like a blurr, it went so quickly. It was another amazing day here in Norway with the sun shinning and it was hot again, I have been so lucky with the weather! But apparently that is going to end from tomorrow. Horizontal rain is predicted from tomorrow :(.

The day started off with a tea party in the lounge of my flat with Sophia, Tigger, Peter Rabbit and a monkey, haha that lasted about 45min of me poring more tea and giving it to monkey (all imaginary people except the actual people/ toys at the tea party.

This afternoon after Fredric threw up all over me, so a mid-day shower was in order and a change in clothes (that as a plus as there is nothing wrong with changing your clothes a few times in a day, its a girl thing haha) We went down to the beach and played in the sand and the water, we got all the way in to our calves and Sophia sat down in the water. It was so much fun we played with hermit crabs and snails, poor Sophia go such a fright when the crab scuttled over her foot.

What I don't understand and would like to know is why "Why do European men wear those hideous speedo look a likes bicycle short wanna be swimming things!!!" they are absolutely revolting and unless you have a body like James Bond (where he wears the light blue one) you should just not do it, I mean smoking is out lawed in front of children and in the general public because of health and safety regulations, too me this is right up there with that! Yuck I am going to have nightmares about this afternoon for weeks, there where to many of them to try block out!

Well I told you that something clumsy and clutsie or sarahish would happen today because nothing happened yesterday. I fell down the stairs twice.
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment