Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 7- IKEA :)

Today started really well, was a another beautiful hot sunny day, my arms and back are getting really tanned stoked!!!!
Today was a pretty uneventful day, no flashing people, no getting lost on my side or falling out of bed hehe. We did however go to IKEA!!!!! Oh my shattered nerves that place is amazing!!!!! It is like Mr Price home on steroids, I loved it. I have my hole house planned out after walking through there. Thank goodness I have no money at the moment, because if I didn't I would be flat broke right about now!!! haha.

I spent the rest of the day being split between Fredric and Sophia, so that mom and Sophia could spend some quality time together. The DVD machine was set up in my flat this evening so, now I can watch there DVD collection. Although this does make me miss my amazing collection back home (you are so lucky Nic and Ash, I hope they are being watched otherwise they get lonely :) haha)

This evening food was normal (I made supper haha) so it was good old fashioned chillie meat balls and pasta with pamesan cheese, hehe. No fish pudding for me today no sir ree!!!!

Having an amazing day everyone :) and stay tuned something embarrassing is bound to happen to me tomorrow I can go two days straight with being normal, haha then the world would have to end, because it's just not possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment